If there’s one type of engagement session that we’ll never get tired of, it’s hands down coastal love stories. There’s nothing quite like the airy lighting, beach breezes, toes in the sand, frolicking in the water, and bike riding along the boardwalk, so when McKay Imaging sent over this darling e-session, we were completely smitten. What we love most, though, is how fitting this setting is for this couple. Katherine and Lukas not only got engaged while on vacation in Manhattan Beach, California, but the two live in a quaint Jersey Shore town, making the story behind their engagement pictures that much more special. We certainly can’t wait to see what their upcoming nautical wedding at Clarks Landing Yacht Club holds, but for now, take a peek at some of our favorite photographs from their e-session below.
Recent Blog Posts
- Ice Cream Inspired Bridal Shoot by Asher Gardner
- Coco Loco Wedding Gown Collection from Grace Loves Lace
- A Dreamy Golden Hour Jersey Shore Beach Engagement Session by Kelly Sea Images
- Elegant Industrial Rooftop Wedding Inspiration by Sam & Austin Photo
- Liberty State Park Elopement Editorial Inspiration by Grace Jicha