If there’s one type of engagement session that we’ll never get tired of, it’s hands down coastal love stories. There’s nothing quite like the airy lighting, beach breezes, toes in the sand, frolicking in the water, and bike riding along the boardwalk, so when McKay Imaging sent over this darling e-session, we were completely smitten. What we love most, though, is how fitting this setting is for this couple. Katherine and Lukas not only got engaged while on vacation in Manhattan Beach, California, but the two live in a quaint Jersey Shore town, making the story behind their engagement pictures that much more special. We certainly can’t wait to see what their upcoming nautical wedding at Clarks Landing Yacht Club holds, but for now, take a peek at some of our favorite photographs from their e-session below.
Recent Blog Posts
- Romantic Sunset Sailboat Engagement on the Navesink River by Alexa Lynn Photography
- Golden Hour Sandy Hook Engagement by Milton Gil Photography
- A Spring North Carolina Engagement Session by Broad River Photography
- Something Blue Bridal Shower by Alexa Lynn Photography
- Barnegat Lighthouse Engagement Session by Limelight Entertainment